Hundredfold Riverbank Grape 10 Seeds - Vitis riparia Canada Wild Native Grape, Excellent for Food (Dolmades), Rootstock or Landscaping
- Good-looking green leaves with a red hue, perfect for Dolmadakia (Greek stuff grape leaves)
- Fragrant flowers, tangy berries, and beautiful vines
- Planting more native plants not only helps promote biodiversity but also improves our physical health (see product description for details)
- Each package contains 10 seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a Canadian trademark since 2017. Good fruits multiply.
- Proudly Canadian/Fièrement d’ici - Grown and Packed in Canada
Decades ago, South Ontario was decorated with wild grapes, milkweeds, and green ash trees everywhere. Nowadays, ash trees are dying from ash borers. Milkweeds are mostly mowed down. Only wild grapes are scattered here and there.
We grew table grapes with multiple attempts but all failed. Therefore we resort to our native riverbank grapes which are happily growing as shown in the product images.
Planting more native plants not only helps promote biodiversity but also improves our health. Native plants may bring in native insects, birds, and mammals, As a result, healthy microbe (good bacteria and fungi) may move into your territory with those native creatures. Our health improves as the concentration of good microbes increases in our soil and air. We hypothesize that the disconnection between local vegetation and modern diet is one of the reasons for many modern diseases.