Hundredfold Partridge Pea 100 Seeds - Chamaecrista fasciculata Canada Native Wildflower, Sleepingplant, Sensitive Pea Plant, Excellent for Children Garden, Teaching Garden or Native Meadow
Partridge pea provides bright summer color, and the flowers attract bees and butterflies. Seed pods are eaten by game birds and songbirds, and the plant provides excellent cover for game birds and browse for deer.
- Ornamental Use: Showy yellow flowers, wildflower meadows, and borders
- Wildlife Use: Nectar for bees & butterflies, Seeds for song birds
- Larval Host: Cloudless giant sulphur, Orange sulphur, Sleepy orange butterflies
- Each package contains 100 open-pollinated seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a Canadian trademark. Good fruits multiply.
- Note: The leaves collapse when touched, giving rise to the common name Sensitive-plant. It is a great addition to teaching garden, where youngsters can explore the world without touch-screens