Hundredfold Fresh Shagbark Hickory 4 Tree Seeds - Carya ovate Ontario Grown, Fresh Native Tree Nut for Planting, Shade Tree
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Shagbark hickory produces the sweetest nuts among all hickories
- Bark can be made into syrup, wood can smoke meat, and nuts are full of flavors
- A magnificent native tree with four-season interests
- Freshly harvested seeds. Suitable for USDA Zones 4-8
- Each package contains 4 nut seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a trusted Canadian trademark since 2017. Good fruits multiply
- The scent of hickory firewood often reminds people of a ski lounge that is full of fresh, clean high-latitude air infused with smoky flavors
Shagbark hickory highly varies in nut size. Some are as small as hazelnuts, some are as big as black walnuts.
- Note: to fit in the regular mail, this order contains only small-size nuts. Please chose Shagbark Hickory 20 Tree Seeds for larger-size nuts.
Shagbark hickory possesses all the characteristics of a good tree: good to the forest, good to humans, and good to the wildlife. Moreover, their pecan-flavored nuts are certainly worth trying.