Hundredfold Eastern Redbud 20 Seeds - Cercis Canadensis Ontario Native, Beautiful Spring Blossom, Deer Resistant, Landscaping Shrub or Small Tree, for Lawn Tree & Yard Tree
Couldn't load pickup availability
- A low-maintenance small tree native to southern Ontario
- Beautiful rose-pink flowers in mid-spring signify the coming of robins, daffodils, and the sunny days
- Adapt to a wide range of soils in eastern Canada. Deer generally avoid it
- Each package contains 20 open-pollinated seeds that are packed & shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a trusted Canadian trademark since 2017. Good fruits multiply.
- Highlight: showy spring flowers and golden fall color, often used as a specimen, patio, or lawn tree
- Redbud is a favorite host plant for the native leaf-cutting bees
The spring flowers of eastern redbud will melt the hearts of many. After a long winter, everyone loves the return of goldfinches, tulips, and daffodils, as well as the graceful blossom of redbuds.
The prerequisite for a lawn tree is safety.
- The tree must not fall on your house.
- Its roots must not loosen the house's foundation.
- It must not shred its limbs after major storms.
Eastern redbud seems pass all these safety checks. Together with its four-season interest, it makes a perfect lawn tree.