Hundredfold Bitternut Hickory 5 Nuts - Carya cordiformis Swamp Hickory Fresh Ontario Native Tree Seeds, Grow Your Own Firewood
Couldn't load pickup availability
- A fast-growing shade tree with golden fall color
- The wood imparts a distinctive flavor to meat when smoked
- Excellent fuel wood that burns nicely and leaves little ash
- Each package contains 5 nut seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a trusted Canadian trademark since 2017. Good fruits multiply.
- The scent of hickory firewood often reminds people of a ski-lounge, where is full of high-latitude air infused with smoky flavors
Bitter nut hickory could be found naturally in southern Ontario and St. Lawrence Valley in Quebec. While the nuts are too bitter to eat, the woods are excellent for burning and smoking.