Hundredfold 100 Honesty Flower Seeds - Lunaria annua, Money Plant, Silver Dollar or Moonwort
- A winter-hardy biennial with purple flowers and coin-like seed pods
- Easy to grow with an invasive tendency
- The dried seed pods are often used for dry flower arrangements to present wealth and prosperity
- Each package contains 100 open-pollinated seeds
- Hundredfold for sustainable growth: A trusted Toronto-based brand since 2017
Honesty is also known as Money Plant, Silver Dollar, and Moonwort. Don’t worry about how to grow them, how to kill them might be your concern after it is rooted in your garden. With an invasive tendency, they will help themselves in the garden by self-sowing.
Our strategy to control them is to plant them in containers. This way, you may enjoy their shimmering silver coins with peace. The main purpose of this variety is to grow its highly ornamental seed pods. Other than this, there are very few merits. We do not recommend it If you have limited space. After all, it is “Honesty” that people value the most.