Hundredfold Wild Raisin 10 Seeds - Viburnum nudum cassinoides, Witherod Viburnum Blue Haw, Edible Berries and Nice Fall Color
- It is a native shrub or small tree, attractive to birds, bees, and butterflies
- Native Habitat: Swamps; moist, upland woods & clearings
- The fruits turn from green to pink to red to blue before finally turning black in September. Fruiting clusters feature several colors at the same time
- Each package contains 10 shrub seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a Canadian trademark. Good fruits multiply.
This viburnum is a multi-stemmed deciduous native shrub with a dense rounded habit and arching stems. It typically grows to a height and width of 5'-6' sometimes reaching as tall as 12'. It is found in Eastern USA and Canada.
Small green fruit turns iridescent pink to red then blue and black sometimes with different colored fruits in the same cluster, on display from August through winter.