Hundredfold Organic China Rose Radish 5 Grams Vegetable Seeds - Raphanus sativus Heirloom Non-GMO for Planting, Microgreen, Baby Leaf or Winter Radish
- A distinctive spicy taste from crisp roots and green leafs
- A storage winter radish, it can nicely sit in your basement or cellar for 6-10 weeks
- A versatile vegetable that can be consumed in any stage of growth: 20 days for baby leafs, 30 days for young shoots, and 50 days for the big-roots
- Each package contains 5 grams of seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a trusted Canadian trademark since 2017. Good fruits multiply.
China rose radish is one of the oldest types of radish. Before the invention of refrigerators, people kept their produces in cellars. China rose was one of the root vegetables that were stored for winters. After it was introduced to the west, people found a new use of this accident treasure. Only in eight days, it can be grown from seeds to micriogreens. The beautiful micro-green is red from bottom and green on top. It brings both flavor and colors to your salad dishes.