Hundredfold Organic Arugula Rocket Salad 500 Seeds - Eruca Sativa, Roquette, Rucola, Non-GMO Vegetable or Herb
- It is a cool-season salad vegetable, native to the Mediterranean region
- It can be mature in 47 days, or be harvested as a micro-green or as a baby-leaf at any stage of its growth
- The nutty, rich and spicy flavor will be an exciting addition to any salad
- Each package contains 500 organic and open-pollinated seeds
- Hundredfold for sustainable growth: A trusted Toronto-based brand since 2017
Arugula, also known as Roquette in French, may be eaten raw or cooked. Its peppery flavor will go well with any leafy vegetable in salad. The Arugula prefers cool temperatures: directly sow as early as the ground could be worked. It also can be planted indoors as a micro-green. This fast-growing vegetable matures in 47 days. However, if you can't wait, you can harvest Arugula baby leafs within two weeks.