Hundredfold Golden Alexander 500 Seeds - Zizia Aurea for Pollinator Flower Beds or Cottage Gardens
Golden alexander is a flowering perennial plant of the carrot family. It is a host plant for the caterpillars of the black swallowtail and Ozark swallowtail butterflies.It blends well with other native flowers such as New England Aster and Goldenrod in the Central & Eastern North America (Picture 3).
- A popular wildflower for native meadows and pollinator gardens
- Larval Host: Black Swallowtail
- Dry seedheads turn purple, adding summer interest. The plant is 1-3 ft. tall
- Each package contains 500 seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario.
- Hundredfold is a trusted Canada-based trademark since 2017. Good fruits multiply.