Hundredfold Certified Organic Barley Whole Grain 2lbs (908g) Ancient Cereal Non-GMO Food Grade, for Food or Sprouting, Natural Laxative, Product of Canada
Unlike open fields on the prairies, the farmlands of the interior of BC (British Colombia) are sheltered by mountains and forests. Farmers can have the freedom to grow true organic crops there without the risk of undesired sprays and leaching. Hundredfold Organic Chickpeas are grown in the clean and fertile soils of interior BC. This product is certified organic in Canada.
- An ancient grain documented as early as 6th-4th centuries BC, Barley is a nutrition power house
- Provides essential vitamins & minerals, rich in dietary fiber
- Each package contains 908 grams (2lbs) of whole grain barley which are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Food grade, certified organic by Pro-Cert (Canada). Can be cooked or sprouting for juice/salad
- The outer layer of the grain is called bran, which is high in both soluble and insoluble fiber, making it a good choice for a natural laxative