Hundredfold Beaked Hazelnut 4 Seeds - Corylus cornuta Canada Native Shrub Producing Beautiful Fall Color and Edible Nuts
- The Beaked Hazel is a member of the birch family (family Betulaceae)
- Native to most provinces of Canada
- Fall color varies from bright yellow to deep wine-red. Yellowish-brown catkins are showy in late winter and early spring
- Each package contains 4 tree seeds that are packed and shipped from Ontario
- Hundredfold is a trusted Canadian trademark. Good fruits multiply.
Beaked hazelnut shrubs are often found near the waterfront naturally. They were once abundant in Muskoka, Ontario. Today, they still decorate the picturesque lake district of Muskoka but are less common than before. You may reintroduce these Ontario natives to your place and bring nature home.